We eat and buy a lot of chicken breast. It’s hard for me to not get stuck in a rut and make chicken the same every time. This recipe was so good, so simple and takes chicken breast to the max. I don’t eat cheese much but this chicken/chz combo was legit. Go make this for a party and share this with your pals.
- Put chicken breast (I used frozen) in a skillet with oil on medium high and put the lid on for 2 minutes
- Take the lid off, flip the chicken, put the lid back on and lower the heat on medium low for 10 minutes
- Flip them one more time and leave the lid on for 5-10 more minutes on low
- Check & make sure they’re fully cooked
- Put pasta sauce on chicken and top with cheese and spices
- Once cheese is melted serve. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below