Dude, this is it. What led me to make tabbouleh & creamy hummus is the very thing that makes this wrap top fucking notch. It’s worth noting that it’s a little weak on the amount of filling I could fit in these tortillas because I didn’t have over sized tortillas. These are so addicting.I want to make mounds to enjoy weekly. Pine nuts are a little pricey so next time I’m going to use tahini since I love the stuff. I really can’t express how much I love this. This is another great reminder of what can be done with beans to turn cheap into addicting. I truly need to make more and need to not eat the rest of the pesto since I have big dreams to make something else amazing with it that’s fancier than wraps.
- Pour one can of drained beans into food processor
- Start with 2-3 TB water and 2-3 TB oil to create a smooth paste
- Add 2-3 large handfuls each of fresh basil and parsley and blend smooth
- Add 1/2 cup pine nut (if you want the classic flavor) and a sprinkle of garlic powder & salt
- Feel free to add herbs slowly so that you get to the sweet spot of strong & bold flavors without over doing it
- Add lettuce, tomatoes and pesto to a tortilla a grill. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below