I love hummus and pizza so tada! Make this for potlucks, dazzle your friends and family. I used spicy hummus but I could see garlic hummus kicking some pizza ass.
- After dough sits at room temp for 20 minutes cut it in half. Take half your dough to a well floured surface, put it in a ball then flatten and stretch.
- Spread hummus then layer with toppings (olives, fresh tomato, etc)
- Place your personal pizza dough on a greased cookie sheet. We preheat our cookie sheet but that’s optional.
- Bake at 420 for 15 minutes or so
- While baking the pizza make tahini sauce with 1 TB of tahini and just enough lime/lemon juice to thin it out without making it watery. Adding salt or herbs is optional.
- After it’s cooked add chopped fresh spinach, sun dried tomatoes and tahini sauce. ENJOY
For more details watch my video below